Monday, December 31, 2012

Miss M on a Day Off

Along with all the other NYC teachers, I've been off since last Friday for the holidays.  Perfect time to start this new section, called Weekend Teacher.  Here's what I wore on my way to the movies for a morning screening of Les Miserables.  I had intended to see Lincoln, but that didn't work out.  All in time, though.

my pup trying to get in the shot...


loving this color combo. olive colored, J.Crew pants with hot pink Swedish Hasbeens and mint colored sweater from Target

nothing like a mix of textures and a pop of gold

my trusty J.Crew puffer coat, perfect on a cold New York day

my go-to bag by Louis Vuitton


and this is how I protect my ears from the fierce winds...

a smile from a teacher off from work

Love,
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment