Thursday, March 27, 2014

Glasses are an Accessory!

I've been super busy with life, but I am showing up daily.  In addition to being prepared with a thorough lesson, showing up requires a great outfit and a smile.

Here's what I wore on Monday:
Old Navy chambray shirt, J.Crew Factory houndstooth skirt, Hue tights, Frye Regina boots

My Frye boots are breaking in nicely.  Soon they'll be as comfortable as my Frye Regina pumps that I practically live in.

nameplate, beetle brooch from Forever 21, Guess watch
I curled my locs using pipe cleaners on wet hair.  Nothing like curls to change things up.  Day one is always the tightest, but I love how the curls loosen with time. 

heart studs from Forever 21, Warby Parker glasses
This was my first day wearing my new frames, the Burke from Warby Parker, and I am loving them!  Much needed change of pace, both funky and fun.


Here are the photos from my home try-on kit. I think I made the right decision. 

Until next time,
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment