Thursday, April 10, 2014

Grateful for Fellow "Teacher Friends"

 Today was definitely a happy hour-enjoy-the-sun-kind-of-day. This year has been a year of growth for me-- personally as well as professionally. I am learning and evolving everyday and it feels amazing. With that said, this has a trying year. I have been challenged in new ways, a nice reminder that there is always something to overcome and there is always a lesson to be learned. 



Spring is finally here and my colors are finally on point with the season. I am loving these Gap moto pants, and enjoyed my subltle, neutral colors with pops of brightness. Olive green tissue blouse, linen blazer & yellow flats from J.Crew. Scarf from market in Mexico City and classic clutch from Coach. 


Arm candy! One of my lunch break selfies while sitting in the sun. This giraffe bangle from Baublebar is my favorite bracelet at the moment. 


Here are my tight, pipe-cleaner curls before I separated them. I am wearing Heroine lipstick by MAC with a Sephora brand gloss over it, and Fever blush also by MAC. 



I continue to be grateful for my "teacher friends," the friends who get the job the most. Today I met up with my guidance counselor friend, Doris who is always dressed and on point. I love love,her boots by Market, and her neutrals with a pop of color. 


With vibrant lipstick, by Stilla, and beautiful hair too. 




One more day until my eleven-day Spring break, seven of which I'll be spending in the sun in Puerto Rico. Yes, I am too blessed to be stressed. 

Until next time,
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment