Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Simple Dress

Here are some quick photos of a dress that I wore earlier this week.  I don't usually wear shapeless dresses like this, but I am happy I gave it a try.  I really enjoyed the colors and the material.  It was loose, easy and actually draped well. 



This dress is from H&M, as is the necklace.  This necklace is definitely one of my favorites!  And of course, I'm also wearing my go-to brown leather pumps from Fyre.


Not the best way to showcase this type of dress, but I am learning!

Aside from my necklace, my only other accessories were my watch and a few simple rings.  I actually took off a few pieces before deciding I was ready for the day.


I love layering statement necklaces over my nameplate.  Fun, fun!  Okay, time to catch up with a friend over drinks and then hopefully, some grad school work.  I am all about balance.

Until next time,
<3
M

No comments:

Post a Comment