Monday, September 22, 2014

Peplum and a Pencil Skirt

Happy Monday!

What a beautiful, event-filled weekend! Between surprise birthday parties on rooftops to epic day parities, my weekend was just what I needed: fun, fashion-filled, and suro. Now back to work. Thankfully it's a short week, as I have Thursday and Friday off for Rosh Hashanah.  Today is my long day with work and then graduate school until late night, so here's a quick post with an outfit I wore last week. 



I'm wearing one of my favorite pencil skirts, a double serge wool skirt from J.Crew; peplum top from H&M; brown pumps from Fyre; and tweed blazer from Target.




I kept my necklaces simple, and wore a statement bracelet instead.  I love pairing a pop of neon green or yellow against this mustard yellow skirt.


I don't know what this look on my face is, but I am working on it my expressions... when I remember, anyhow.


I ended up taking these photos after my work day was over, hence the squinting in the sun.



Until next time,
<3
M

No comments:

Post a Comment