Monday, November 10, 2014

Inspired Through Dress

Happy Monday!

I am committing to maintaining a schedule for my blog.  I will be posting three times a week-- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

To start off the week, and yet another busy day of work followed by graduate school, here are some photos of an outfit that I wore and loved recently.



Once again I am all buttoned up!  My look this fall in addition to the fun socks and tights, is the button down under everything.  Seriously, I wear button down shirts, buttoned all the way to the top under dresses, sweaters and sturdy shirts.  Here I'm wearing one of my favorite chambray shirts underneath a simple, structured dress.


What I love about this dress is the detailing!  It's a simple, navy dress with a zip up back which makes for a nice silhouette, and it has pockets.  I love, love a dress with pockets.  



I love these tights by Hue, my favorite company for tights for two reasons-- they fit like they're made with my body type in mind and they have all types of prints, like the houndstooth print I'm wearing here. 

As for what I'm wearing: dress and blazer from Target, Old Navy shirt, Hue tights, Fyre boots, scarf was a gift, Madewell backpack, jewelry from J.Crew Factory and Baublebar.



Oh, and I kept my makeup neutral with Exhibit A blush by NARS and a nude lipgloss by Sephora.


Looking my best and showing up to life inspires me to do my best work, literally at work and as I move through the world.  What inspires you all?

<3
M



No comments:

Post a Comment