Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Cropped Sweater on the Weekend

Here are a few photos from one of my weekend looks-- a cropped sweater and high-waist jeans.  My go-to these days.  Oh, and there's little Almond too.  He loves being a part of anything that takes place outdoors.



I got more than $20 worth out of this cream-colored cropped sweater from Express.  This sweater is one of those things I mentioned in my last post that I loved so much that I bought two of.  The other one doesn't get as much wear, but it has a similar affect.  The sweater is paired with American Apparel's "Easy Jean," definitely my go-to black jeans.  They fit my curves perfectly and are high-waisted.  Enough said.  Boots are Ugg clog books, pretty comfortable and cute enough.  



I am loving a high bun these days!  Now that it is no longer a struggle to fit my thick locs into a bun, this is one of my go-to looks. 



Rocking my A Gypsy's Junk pieces again.







<3
M

Thanks again to my little brother for taking this photo, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment