Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Orange, Blue and Sunkissed

Peace all,

As promised I am updating my blog with looks from this epic summer, and doing so from Korea at the moment.  (Check out my instagram @sofullye for my #mariagoestoasia daily updates.)

Here's what I wore to brunch with a good friend:


I actually was having a lazy day and threw this look together in just a few minutes.  Sometimes my best looks come together that way.

Crop top from American Apparel, drawstring pants from J.Crew Factory, white canvas sneakers by Converse, fanny pack from Forever 21 and my assorted African bangles.



I loved the colors against my sunkissed skin!  Bright colors are definitely my go-to after many days in the sun.

Peep the street art on the sidewalk by Aine.  Very cool!




As for the actual brunch, we decided on our spot, Alice's Arbor.  It was delicious as usual!



Seriously, that burger and those fries were so tasty!


Until next time,
<3
M

No comments:

Post a Comment