Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Fall Fashion and a Little Self Love

Good morning everyone!

Here's a very fall look I wore recently:





J.Crew chunky sweater and sweatshirt, Express faux leather leggings, American Eagle blanket scarf, Ugg clog boots, and Madewell leather backpack.



A student took most of these photos, and she was right, this angle does work.  It'd be better for the 'gram, but the lighting is one of the better ones of the series,  so here goes.



A little hallway action, with some lovely plants in the background.



These boots though!  I'm all about a mix of textures-- leathers, suede, sweatshirt, blanket-ish and chunky knits.


A fall look isn't complete without a deep-hued lipstick.  Here's I'm wearing a mix of Cyber by MAC with plum by RK by Kiss underneath.




Until next time,
<3
M

Today's affirmation, inspired by a 7 second meditation and acknowledgement of the importance of self love: I love myself deeply.




No comments:

Post a Comment