Monday, November 9, 2015

Fall for Fall Fashion: Plaid Skirt Revisited

Happy Monday!

Despite a few chilly days we had last month, this fall has been unseasonably warm!  I alternate between trusting the weather-person and layering up because I know what it's supposed to be like and I strongly dislike being cold.

Here's one of the outfits I layered up with and was simply and fashionably over-dressed:


I felt very fall-appropriate in this look with the deep tones paired with warm leathers.  

The skirt is probably my best find of the season and is from Old Navy (see how I styled it in another look).  Those of you who follow me on IG also know that I have worn this skirt a few times for nights out on the town.  I love a skirt that can go from day to night. 


The jacket is from J.Crew (a recent replacement after I left my well-worn denim jacket at a house party and it was never seen again), as is the floral sweatshirt and the gray knit tights.  

The leather backpack is from Madewell and the boots are Matisse via DSW.




Despite being super hot, these colors made me happy.  Peep the hint of remaining dark green nail polish.  Yup, fall all the way!




This picture felt so much like fall, I had to include it here!  Almond and I during our morning walk.




Until next time,
<3
M

Today's affirmation: All my power is in the present moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment